A modern and agile LMS that extends the EdCast LXP, helps you manage your learning activities with minimal effort
EdCast LMS-Light is a lightweight learning management system and an important extension to the EdCast LXP as it enables enterprises to plan, organize and deliver live, virtual, blended, and self-paced training programs and assessments in a modern and agile fashion. The LMS-Light is specially designed for administering structured learning programs where managing enrollments, instructors, venues, groups of learners, and completions are important. The LMS-Light duly complements the LXP and makes it easier for you to manage your organization’s training requirements while retaining the intuitive experience provided by the LXP. It also easily integrates with EdCast Marketplace to unlock an unmatched catalog of over 20,000 training products and services for you. Overall, it’s a smart and efficient way to achieve greater training results with less effort.
Create efficiencies and choice in training operations
- The LMS-Light brings the core capabilities of training management to the LXP. Together, the LXP and LMS-Light create an optimal approach to skilling your workforce in any desired format using live instructor-led, virtual, or blended training programs.
- Increase the flexibility of building on your own training programs by tapping into external resources as required. Enjoy the vast choice offered through seamless integration with the EdCast Marketplace as you get direct access to hundreds of premium training vendors, and thousands of courses, including labs, assessments, business simulations, online libraries, and traditional training courses.
- Increase the usability of your learning tools by having all your learning activities available through one integrated platform, and stop maintaining spreadsheets, sending users to various portals, or the complexities of signing up new providers.
Create a culture of continuous learning
- Create a consistent and easy-to-navigate learning environment for your organization and foster a culture of continuous learning. Motivate your learners by awarding them with digital certificates upon completion of assessments or courses.
- Easily evaluate the learning health of your organization. The LMS-Light’s integration with LXP ensures that all learner data gets recorded and consolidated in the LXP. You can use this data to draw meaningful insights and drive more focused training initiatives.
- Don’t let distances be a barrier to learning. LMS-Light training programs are well integrated with collaboration tools such as GoToMeeting, Zoom, Webex to support virtual classroom learning when your teams need to work remotely.
Choose the LMS-Light module that best serves your needs
The LMS-Light is available to all Edcast LXP customers at an additional license fee. This solution is completely flexible and can be extended based on your requirements. There are several options to choose from:
- EdCast LMS-Light Designed to plan, deliver, and monitor live classroom, virtual or blended training programs, it provides capabilities for enrollment management, instructor, venue, and material management besides reporting tools.
- Assessment Module (Add-on) Available as an independent add-on module to the LMS-Light. The Assessment Module allows you to author and publish assessments to your users. It provides question authoring, exam configuration, and certificate provisioning. It also offers performance reporting and comes with optional webcam proctoring and AI proctoring services.
- Self-paced Course Module (Add-on) Available as an independent add-on module to LMS-Light, it helps deliver self-paced training programs to your users. This module helps create self-paced course templates, upload SCORM modules, or any other supported content type. You can easily let your learners self-enroll or assign learning programs to them besides tracking the completion and performance of online programs.
To know more about the benefits of EdCast Light-LMS and how best to customize it for your needs, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.