On April 16, 2018, The Open Group announced the release of TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2. The TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2 is an improvement to the TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.1, providing improved guidance, fixing errors, refining the document structure, and removing obsolete content. The changes in this version make the TOGAF standard easier to use and maintain, while retaining the major features and structure of the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.1.
The TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Level 1 and Level 2 Combined is a classroom-based course based on TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2. This course provides an opportunity to architects and aspiring architects to strive for greater industry credibility and better career opportunities by possessing the updated knowledge and skill-set based on TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2. The course covers the curricula of both TOGAF Part 1 (TOGAF 9 Foundation) exam and TOGAF Part 2 (TOGAF 9 Certified) examination.
For training providers (affiliates), this is an opportunity to be part of the ecosystem of elite training organizations offering training on the latest and globally-accepted certification in the domain of Enterprise Architecture.
About the Seller
TOGAF® is owned by the Open Group. Under the Open Group accreditation scheme, ITpreneurs has an Accredited Training Course (and is an ATC provider).This means that ITpreneurs meets all of the criteria required under the scheme and is audited regularly ensuring quality.
ITpreneurs is an ATC provider for The Open Group Certifications including TOGAF, ArchiMate and IT4IT.
The below criteria apply for all The Open Group trainers:
- Trainers must be certified at the level that they are training or similar certifications, have relevant experience or have undergone an induction program
- The ATC provider must at all times maintain an active list of trainers, their qualifications and delivery records
- The ATC provider must register every new trainer with The Open Group
This material cannot be ordered without an exam or usage of an instructor. This Courseware can only be ordered by affiliated partners.
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is strongly recommended that participants have some experience in the Enterprise Architecture domain. Note, to be certified on TOGAF 9 Part 2, it is required to have passed the TOGAF Part 1 exam.Language:
English (en-US)Delivery Format:
Delivered as a voucher. You can access the vouchers and assign them from Active Vouchers on myLeapest or you can use Classes function to assign the vouchers to a group of learners.
Product ContentThis product contains the following items. Upon purchasing, you will get access to all available version prior to the latest version.
The TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Level 1 and Level 2 Combined is a classroom-based course based on TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2. This course covers the curricula of both TOGAF Part 1 (TOGAF 9 Foundation) exam and TOGAF Part 2 (TOGAF 9 Certified) examination and aligns with the latest TOGAF Conformance Requirements from The Open Group.
The Foundation level content enables participants to successfully complete the associated TOGAF Part 1 exam, known as TOGAF 9 Foundation. The certification provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of TOGAF 9, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF. The TOGAF 9 Part 2 (or Level 2) content focuses on the practical application of TOGAF framework, building on the foundational knowledge and comprehension of Level 1, using practical scenarios to enforce concepts.
This “Premium” course from ITpreneurs is a comprehensive and interactive training program offering all-inclusive conceptual knowledge supported by a case study and real-life examples. As part of the course components for this training, the participants receive a Course Book that includes the presentation materials covered in the class supported by additional detailed content. This Premium course also includes complimentary self-study guide, reference cards, and exercises.
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Enterprise Architecture – An Introduction
Module 3: The TOGAF® Standard – An Introduction
Module 4: The Architecture Development Method
Module 5: Enterprise Continuum and Architecture Repository
Module 6: Architecture Content Framework
Module 7: Preliminary Phase and Requirements Management
Module 8: Architecture Vision
Module 9: Business Architecture
Module 10: Information Systems Architecture
Module 11: Technology Architecture
Module 12: Transition Planning
Module 13: Implementation Governance and Architecture Change Management
Module 14: Enterprise Security Architecture
Module 15: Enterprise Integration and Service Oriented Architecture
Module 16: Architecture Patterns
Module 17: Architecture Capability Framework
Exam Preparation Guide
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9, for example: System Integrators, Operational,
- Business and IT developers, CIOs and IT Managers, Program and Project Leaders, IT Specialists, Architects
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9 has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF 9 into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF 9
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Comprehend the basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF® Standard.Explain enterprise and architecture.
- Define Enterprise Architecture.
- Describe the different architecture frameworks.
- Describe the structure of the TOGAF document.
- Explain the features of the TOGAF® Standard and its methodology.Understand the structure of the TOGAF Standard and the importance and structure of the TOGAF Library.
- Identify key concepts related to the TOGAF standard, such as enterprise continuum and architecture repository.
- Comprehend deliverables and their relationship with artifacts and building blocks.
- Apply the Architecture Development Method (ADM) and the guidelines
- and techniques supporting it.Explain the Architecture Development Method (ADM).
- Describe the phases of the ADM.
- Construct deliverables and the artifacts that they consist of as described in the Architecture Content Framework.Describe the details of the content metamodel and examine the content metamodel extensions.
- Define and explain the artifacts, deliverables, and building blocks.
- Interpret the reference models and architecture function in the TOGAF.
- Comprehend the characteristics of enterprise security architecture.
- Describe architecture patterns.
- Define the Architecture Skills Framework.
- Prepare for the TOGAF combined certification examination.
- Module 1 Course Introduction
- Module 2 Enterprise Architecture - An Introduction
- Module 3 The TOGAF® Standard - An Introduction
- Module 4 The Architecture Development Method
- Module 5 Enterprise Continuum and Architecture Repository
- Module 6 Architecture Content Framework
- Module 7 Preliminary Phase and Requirements Management
- Module 8 Architecture Vision
- Module 9 Business Architecture
- Module 10 Information Systems Architecture
- Module 11 Technology Architecture
- Module 12 Transition Planning
- Module 13 Implementation Governance and Architecture
- Module 14 Enterprise Security Architecture
- Module 15 Enterprise Integration and Service Oriented Architecture
- Module 16 Architecture Patterns
- Module 17 Architecture Capability Framework
- Exam Preparation Guide