RESILIA Foundation- Classroom Course - Instructor
About the Seller
AXELOS RESILIA™: Cyber Resilience Best Practice is designed to help commercial and government organizations around the world prevent, detect and correct any impact cyber attacks will have on the information required to do business. Under the AXELOS accreditation scheme, ITpreneurs is an Appointed Courseware Provider (ACP) accredited by PEOPLECERT which is an Exam Institute. This means that ITpreneurs meets all of the criteria required under the scheme and is audited regularly ensuring quality.
ITpreneurs is an Accredited Training Organization for all AXELOS best practice frameworks with PEOPLECERT; an Approved Examination organization for all AXELOS best practice frameworks with PEOPLECERT; and an Appointed Courseware Provider for PRINCE2 Agile and RESILIA.
The below criteria apply for all RESILIA trainers:
- Hold the RESILIA™ Practitioner certification
- Have a minimum of 3 years practical experience in the subject
- Have a minimum of 10 days classroom-based training (either as "lead trainer" or "under instruction")
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, run and deliver training courses
- Have practical operational experience of cyber resilience, either gained in an information security role or an IT operations role that included a cyber-security/resilience remit.
- Have 3 years relevant experience across portfolio, programme and project management, including agile experience.
- Follow a Train the Trainer session. The cost for Train the Trainer session will be charged.
RESILIA™ is a Trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Product Type: InstructorLevel: FoundationDuration: 3 daysLanguage: English (en-US)Delivery Format: Service
Product ContentThis product contains the following items. Upon purchasing, you will get access to all available version prior to the latest version.