PRINCE2 Foundation 2017 - Classroom Course - Instructor Package - eBook - Presentation
About the Seller
PRINCE2® is a globally recognized methodology for Project Management and it is owned by AXELOS. Under the AXELOS accreditation scheme, ITpreneurs is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) accredited by PEOPLECERT. This means that ITpreneurs meets all of the criteria required under the scheme and is audited regularly ensuring quality.
ITpreneurs is an Accredited Training Organization for all AXELOS best practice frameworks with PEOPLECERT; an Approved Examination organization for all AXELOS best practice frameworks with PEOPLECERT; and an Appointed Courseware Provider for PRINCE2 Agile and RESILIA.
The below criteria apply for all PPM trainers:
- Hold the AXELOS PPM Practitioner certification in the subject they intend to train
- Have a minimum of 3 years practical experience in the subject
- Have a minimum of 10 days classroom-based training (either as "lead trainer" or "under instruction")
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, run and deliver training courses
The below criteria apply for PRINCE2 (foundation/practitioner) only
- Hold a valid PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate
- Have 3 years project management experience
PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile® are (registered) Trademarks of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
English (en-US)Delivery Format:
Delivered as a voucher. You can access the vouchers and assign them from Active Vouchers on myLeapest or you can use Classes function to assign the vouchers to a group of learners.
Product ContentThis product contains the following items. Upon purchasing, you will get access to all available version prior to the latest version.