KandF Foundation - Classroom Course - Student Manual - Printed Courseware
About the Seller
ITpreneurs is the official distributor of the KEPNERandFOURIE® portfolio to the market in the IT domain. ITpreneurs is authorized to appoint Certified Training Affiliates (CTAs) on behalf of Thinking Dimensions Global (TDG) owner of the KEPNERandFOURIE brand and methodology.
ITpreneurs is authorized to appoint Certified Training Affiliates (CTAs) on behalf of Thinking Dimensions Global (TDG) owner of the KEPNERandFOURIE brand and methodology.
- CTAs may use their own trainers for the delivery of KEPNERandFOURIE programs. There are specific requirements for trainers that need to be adhered to.
- Trainers need to have passed the exam for the program they plan to deliver.
- Trainers must have passed the Train the Trainer session delivered by a KEPNERandFOURIE master trainer. There are two paths for Train the Trainers, depending on the level of experience and maturity with the methodology. Only KEPNERandFOURIE can take a decision what path applies:
- Existing KT Trainers
- 12 hours self paced learning program, and;
- review of a recorded session where the trainer applies the methodology for PriorityWise, A case study in CaseWise, and an application of Max4;
- followed by a final interview with a Master Trainer
- New Trainers
- 16 hours of self paced online learning
- 3 days live train the trainer session with a Master Trainer, and
- Review of a recorded session of critical pieces of the Foundation training for review to a Master trainer.
- Final feedback from the Master Trainer on success or any remedial action needed to actually accredit as a KandF trainer.
How to get started as a Trainer
The first step for trainers is to order an Instructor Package for the KEPNERandFOURIE Foundation Course. This includes the course book and instructor materials, relevant for the delivery of your program. Once trainers have received this package they are requested to contact email@example.com to gain access to the eLearning self study modules. Once ready to engage with the Master Trainer for the recording, the service desk will coordinate this as well.
English (en-US)Delivery Format:
Delivered as printed materials. On checkout, you’ll be asked to choose from three delivery methods: economic (2 - 6 days), standard ( 2- 4 days) and express (1 - 3 days) with the costs indication. Once the items have been printed and shipped, you will receive a notification by email.
Product ContentThis product contains the following items. Upon purchasing, you will get access to all available version prior to the latest version.